Thursday, January 9, 2014

hustle and bustle

Tomorrow I am being blessed with the opportunity to sit through jury duty selection. As a result I was able to spend today finding ways to squeeze in weekly assessments so that they are not left to chance tomorrow under the supervision of as substitute. My class was pretty successful in their completion of these assessments, though I felt like I was hanging on by a thread forcing extra activities into an already jam-packed schedule.

After school didn't get much better. I stayed late yesterday making sure plans for next week were squared away just in case. I was hopeful for a cancellation of the jury selection though and didn't make sub plans. Therefore, I busied myself putting together plans that wouldn't kill the sub and that would keep the kinders engaged. Hopefully I was successful in this plan and everyone comes back happy on Monday. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment