Saturday, August 17, 2013

lesson plans

One of a million lesson plan templates that looks incredible, but that I don't think is quite me...
In preparation for each week of school, teachers set about the task of lesson planning. Each teacher plans in their own way. I plan very differently from my mister. And he plans differently from the next teacher. The thing with lesson planning is that there are certain components that must be included depending on the school and/or district that you work for. 

This year, our school district has given us between 15 and 20 elements that need to be included in our plans. The issue is that this list of requirements makes creating a lesson plan template that appeals to me quite difficult. I used one last week, I'm trying to create a new one this week. We'll see what I can come up with. 

On a positive note, I am oh, so close to being done with my actual planning for the week. I just need to figure out how it needs to be presented for me to follow it easily.

* And in the end I just kept my template the same. There were too many elements to change around, and in the interest of saving paper, I stuck with what I used last week. I'm sure that I'll get used to it soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment