Monday, August 19, 2013

thank you

The excitement!
What a way to start the week! This afternoon, after my kinders were all signed out for the day, I received my package from donorschoose.org. Thanks to all of you wonderful supporters of literacy in my classroom, my little learners now have access to 191 new books. Last week we learned the words I and am. Tomorrow we'll be reading the encyclopedia! (Okay, so we're actually still working on I am, but we'll keep on keeping on and who knows what these kiddos will learn!)

So, today I simply want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love books and I cannot wait to share these new additions with my students tomorrow!

(In other news, grad school starts today. Hopefully my enthusiasm carries me over past my bedtime so that I can stay focused during class :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment