Sunday, September 22, 2013

all caught up

On sleep. And other things too. But seriously, on sleep.

Reaching six weeks into the school year must have been some sort of milestone, because I am beat. Friday evening I didn't feel like moving, and the same predicament came over me yesterday. I did manage to get a nice five mile run in with the mister before the unpredictable naps came into play. I tried my hardest to commit to my grad school work, but that didn't really work out. I would read for a little while, then wake up a little while later. Such is life.

Today however, things seem to be back to normal. I got (most of) the cleaning done. Laundry is washed, folded and put away. Groceries are purchased and put on the shelves. Meals a prepped for the week and tonight's dinner is well on its way. And, I finally made it through all of my grad school reading without falling asleep. 

It's nice to have some energy back and to feel caught up on life.

How'd your weekend go?

No comments:

Post a Comment