Friday, September 6, 2013

breathe

And, breathe
It is before 7AM on Friday morning, and look at that. My lesson plans are done for next week. My materials are prepped and sorted. It is shaping up to be a good end to the week and I think that I will be able to sit back and breathe this weekend.

Of course, lesson planning isn't all that there is to teaching. In between the breaths that I take and the sitting back and relaxing (which, if you know me, I don't really do all that well) I will continue to work. I have programs to look into for my RtI (Response to Intervention - the time that is set aside for intensive work with struggling learners) time and there are always little odds and ends to take care of to help make the classroom run more smoothly. But, the big picture is that my planning is done. If the other things are not taken care of right away, my classroom will not fall apart. As I said, I can breathe. And that is a fantastic feeling as I wrap up this first month of school.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment