Saturday, October 5, 2013

frogger

I wish that I were talking about the old Atari game. It was one of my favorites, in terms of video games. Every rendition of it that I have played since Atari went out of style just hasn't been the same. Instead, today's frogger is the result of something else that I love to do - crochet.

There is a very special little girl in my life that has a birthday coming up on Friday. While I cannot spend her special day with her, I can send her something that was made from the heart, and not just purchased from the store. This morning after going on a short hike I spent the bulk of my day crafting this little guy (and taking breaks here and there to do some grad school reading and writing). 

Happy Birthday Maddie J!
One of the things that I enjoy more and more, as I crochet and do more amigurumi projects is being able to make something up and go with it. Patterns aren't necessarily needed any more, because the base of these projects are pretty universal. I decided that since I know this little girl loves her daddy's aquarium and the little friends that live in it, I would send her a little aquatic friend. I hope that she likes it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment