Thursday, October 24, 2013

the things they say

"I wish we had all five days this week. Or six or seven, or more. I love school."

Some days they just make me smile. The one that said this really needed to make me smile too. He's gotten two "yellow notes" home this week, and we've only had two days of school. At the end of the day when I was exhausted from running around and teaching all day, he turned to me and said the aforementioned words with a big grin on his face. 

I love that my kinders are loving school. I love that I have such amazing students this year (even the ones that keep on pushing just a little too far). I love my job (even though it leaves me feeling exhausted when the last child is picked up for the day). I cannot imagine doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment