Monday, October 14, 2013

id

Today student picture proofs were delivered, and with them came student IDs. The kiddos loved getting their ID cards and were busy showing off their picture day hair styles to the friends at the end of the day. The room filled with compliments and good manners. It was a pretty fantastic thing to observe.

When dismissal time rolled around I walked my pick ups outside to await the arrival of their parents. One of my kinders looked around excitedly for his sister. I asked him if anything was wrong and he replied, "No, I just want to show her my driver's license. Now I can drive anywhere I want to. Even McDonalds. And, I can buy stuff from McDonalds too. I have a bank." It was pretty precious. What a great way to begin the second quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment