Sunday, October 20, 2013

productivity

This weekend has been a productive one. I was sick for the majority of the week and therefore spent all of my time at home asleep or mindlessly watching Netflix. I didn't have the energy to do anything, but all of that has changed this weekend. Thanks to a quick trip to the doctor's on Thursday and a round of antibiotics to clear up a sinus infection my green light has come back on.

This weekend has been spent catching up on the cleaning that I did not do last weekend due to not feeling well (and of course our trip to Canyon de Chelly on Saturday), writing papers for grad school, and working on a birthday present for one of my nieces.  It's nice to have some energy again and to be back at life.

Tomorrow it's back to school for some good old professional development, followed by parent teacher conferences on Tuesday. That's right, we have another three-day week here. Then we have Halloween, an early release Monday, no school on Veteran's Day, and then a week off for Thanksgiving. When will I find time to teach you ask - I am asking myself the same thing. The year is going so fast that I don't know what to do with myself, and with all of the days off coming up I am at even more of a loss. If you have any ideas, feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment